Adobe Reader Required – Free Download
1. Open the “PMB Agreement Form.” Enter all applicable information at the top (We will fill out the Box Number and Box Type) and print the form. On the second page, be sure to initial the box toward the bottom of the page and sign/date at the bottom.
2. Open the “PS Form 1583”.
For personal boxes: Fill out sections 1 – 7e
For business boxes: Fill out sections 1 – 7e & 10a – 14
**VERY IMPORTANT** PLEASE DO NOT SIGN THIS DOCUMENT (PS FORM 1583) UNTIL YOU ARE IN FRONT OF A NOTARY PUBLIC; A NOTARY WILL COMPLETE SECTIONS 8A & 8B, SO BE SURE TO HAVE THE LISTED ID AVAILABLE.
3. Open & Print the “Credit Card Authorization.” Complete and sign.
4. If you are opening a box for mail forwarding, open & print “Mail Forwarding Worksheet”. Fill out forwarding form – how often your mail is to be forwarded, courier, address of recipient, and contact information.
5. A Photocopy of two (2) types of identification is required; one must contain a photo of the addressee(s):
- Valid Driver’s License
- Non-driver’s ID Card
- Armed Forces, Government, University or Recognized Corporate ID Card
- Current Lease, Mortgage or Deed of Trust
- Voter or Vehicle Registration Card
- Home or Vehicle Insurance Policy or Card
6. Fax all documents to (302) 292-3991, Attention: Mail Room Manager.
7. Send original forms – Attention: Mail Room Manager, 40 E. Main St., Newark, DE, 19711.
After receiving your Mailbox Packet, we will verify the information, run your credit card for the appropriate charges, and contact you with your new mailbox number and address.
If at any time you have questions, feel free to contact us.
Phone: (302) 292-2502
Fax: (302) 292-3991